Valmatic AWWA Ener•G® ball valve
The Ener•G® Rubber Seated Ball Valve is the preferred solution for surge control and energy savings in municipal
and industrial water and wastewater.
The Ener•G® Ball Valve’s self-flushing contoured ball design fully complies with AWWA C507.
It features the advantages of a standard two-piece design with a fusion bonded epoxy interior and exterior coating
and a bidirectional resilient Tri- Loc™ Seating System.
The Tri-Loc™ Seat Retention System provides a low friction, wear resistant seat and allows easy adjustment or
replacement of the seat without removing the valve from the line.
Val-Matic’s Ener•G® Ball Valve provides 100% flow area equal to the pipe size and will represent a significant savings
in pumping costs compared to other pump control valves.
The valve’s design and performance have been verified through proof of design and independent flow testing.
The valve is available with cylinder, electric motor or manual actuation.
• Size Range: 4”- 48”
• Pressure Range: Up to 300 PSI
• Tri-Loc™ Seat Retention System
• Self-flushing Contoured Ball Design
• Field Adjustable/Replaceable Seat
• Bidirectional Seating Available
• Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) Standard
• Meets AWWA C507
• NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead-Free
• NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Drinking Water
• 100% Flow Area
• Superior Design Characteristics for Controlling Flow
• Proof of Design and Independently Flow Tested
• Energy Efficient with Ultra-Low Headloss