Valmatic tilted disc check valve
The Tilted Disc® Check Valve provides exceptionally low headloss and non-slam performance.
Its streamlined body contouring, flow area 40% greater than nominalpipe size and hydrodynamic disc combine to provide
the lowest headloss of any check valve produced today.
Non-slam closure is assured by both an angled seat design which minimizes disc travel and an offset pivot mounted disc.
Top or bottom mounted oil dashpots can be added for systems with extreme conditions such as high shut-off heads,
surge tanks or multiple pump applications.
The valve’s tapered seat and disc, designed with wearresistant materials, assure tight seating and long life
even in the most severe applications.
The Tilted Disc® Check Valve is an excellent choice for a wide range of media such as raw water, cooling water,
and treated water and wastewater effluent.
Independent cycle and flow tests are available on request.
• Size Range: 4”- 60”
• ASME Pressure Classes: 125-300
• 2 Part Interior Epoxy Standard
• Top and Bottom Mounted Oil Dashpots Available
• Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) Available
• Available in Carbon Steel Construction
• NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead-Free
• NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Drinking Water
• Energy Efficient with Ultra-Low Headloss
• Independently Certified Flow and Cycle Tested