Maximize System Performance with Air & Vacuum Valve Combination
Combination Air Valves (double orifice air valve) perform the functions of both:
– Air/Vacuum Valves (large orifice valve – Exhaust large quantities of air on start-up, admits air on shut-down)
– And Air Release Valves (small orifice valve – Release air continuously during operation) to maintain system efficiency and prevent pipeline surges.
• Size Range: 1” – 20”
• Pressure Range: Up to 740 PSI
• Available with single body type or dual body type
• Available for drinking water or sewage (waste water) type