Valmatic quadrosphere trunnion mounted ball valve
Quadrosphere ® trunnion mounted ball valve is the preferred forged steel trunnion ball valve in applications where typical trunnion ball valves experience problems.
– The unique contoured surfaces of the ball provide multiple flow paths through the valve and provide for self-flushing
to prevent clogging by avoiding high scale and solids build up while also protecting the seats from damage.
– Reduced seat engagement results in lower running torques and up to seventy percent less wear.
– The QuadroSphere® is available in sizes 2 NPS and larger in pressure classes from 150-2500 with a variety of body,
seat and seal materials to meet your specific application needs.
– The QuadroSphere® is designed in accordance with API 6D and ASME B16.34 requirements, carries the
API 6D Monogram and has been certified to API 607, Fire Test standard.
– The QuadroSphere® meets standards: API, ASME/ANSI, BS, ISO, MSS and NACE.