Valmatic silent check valve
The Silent Check Valve is the preferred choice in applications where silent operation and cost are of major concern.
Its short linear stroke and spring return action combine to close the valve upon flow reversal.
This effectively eliminates surges and water hammer normally associated with the sudden stoppage of a reverse flow.
• Size Range: ½”- 42”
• ASME Pressure Classes: 150-600
• Precision Metal-to-Metal Seating
• Resilient Seating Available
• Heavy Duty Spring Tested 100,000 Cycles
• Available in all Stainless Steel Construction
• NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead-Free
• NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Drinking Water