Armstrong All Stainless Steel Dual Orifice DOT700 Series Steam Traps with Universal Connector
With a 360° universal connector, you can install the orifice trap efficiently and long service life in any piping configuration with little or no repiping.
With the benefit of all-stainless steel construction:
• A sealed, tamperproof package
• A compact, lightweight trap
• Exceptional corrosion resistance
DOT7000 Series steam traps combine savings in three important areas: energy, installation and replacement.
The 360° universal connector provides quick, easy in-line replacement
Also available with optional IS-2 integral strainer connector.
Orifice trap is reccomended to be used on ship board
Please look at the catalogue.
Orifice trap is reccomended to be used on a constant pressure steam heating system
(not for modulating pressure steam heating system)
The benefit of steam trap with universal connector:
- To replace the faulty steam trap, easily disconnect the faulty steam trap from the universal connector by removing two tightening bolts.
- Universal connectors can be swivelled 360o during installation so it does not matter if the steam pipe line is not aligned completely.
- Integral strainer and blow-off valve options can be added onto the universal connector